Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009

long overdue update

I'm really sorry for my long absence.
I've had a buisy week but finally I have some time to blog.
Last week I lost 2 pounds and this week another one. I reached my first goal, which is so exciting!
I still have a long way to go and I am more determined than ever. I think I could have lost more, if I hadn't had bad days throughout the week. I really need to be more consistent and then I'll lose the weight a little quicker I guess.
I've been doing a lot of exercise lately, which is good. I feel my muscles aching and I love it.
I'm thinking about starting the South beach diet, which is basicly cancelling carbs and sugar from your diet and eating low-fat protein and veggies. I'm not sure yet, but I think that maybe I could lose the weight more quickly. I'll have to do a little more research, because I don't own the book. But I think it is doable, there are a lot of informations online.

Well that's it, I'll keep you updated on my progress.
Have a good day everybody!

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen