Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009

back from vacation

hey guys,
i survived my vacations and  i actually enjoyed them. I came around eating a few times by telling my friend i had stomach aches. And we walked a lot, which was great. I actually lost a few pounds.
Back to my appartment i feel a little depressed. The weather is shitty it is f*ing cold here in Germany. My appartment is on the first floor so there is not that much light coming through my windows even though i have pretty big windows. But when it's cloudy and rainy i have to turn on the lights very often throughout the day. What I hate the most, is that the weather is so depressing. I'm sorry I'm complaining so much :( don't take it too seriously, I am a drama queen.
Eating wise I decided to try a more balanced diet, even though I'm not eating that much, I eat mostly crappy foods, which is baaad.

So this is my new plan:

- giving up coffee and milk in the morning for black tea

- keeping my calories under 800 a day

- eating steamed vegetables or salad for dinner instead of crappy snacks

- eating at least 2 fruits a day

- drinking 3 liters of water a day

- doing yoga everyday in the morning or evening, for stress-release

- cardio 3 times a week for 20 minutes to begin with

My classes are starting again on monday, so this is a great time for starting with a new plan. I love having classes, because when I'm at university I'm so occupied that i forget eating. I just have to stay away from the sweets at the cafés (there are plenty of them, and one has homemade cake - to die for! *sighn*) but I think I can manage that. I'm gonna take my waterbottle and my thermos bottle filled with tea and thats it!
So I hope you're all doing well.
Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my last post.
Take care xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen