Mittwoch, 23. September 2009

Birthday busyness

You wouldn't believe to how much birthday partys I have attent these days. My grandma, my aunt, my brother...all their birthdays are coming up. And with the celebrating comes along a hole variety of temtations. Birthday cake, birthday dinners, sweets, booze.. horrible!
I hope I can make it through this hole birthday insanity.
I'm expected to eat and I don't want to. I feel like people are wanting me to eat that I stay beeing the "fat girl". Sometimes I whish I could escape this hole world of relashionships and family. I could do what I want a be thin, finally.
I have a new passion by the way. I bought a sewing machine and it is fantastic. I can't wait to sew myself a hole lot of stuff. I'm still learning but I love it. Yesterday I sewed a little cell phone purse. I had this cute fabric, white with little red flowers and the purse turned out really good. I'm so excited!
Eatingwise I'm doing okay. I decided to weigh myself only once a week and I'm making friday my weigh-in day. I'm thinking about doing a more strict plan, with a hole weeks intake preplanned. I'll let you know when I have it ready.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi!.. just found ur blog, and i know wat it feels like to be thot of as the "fat" gurl. I used to be that fat girl and at only 6ft 4.5 inches I was 187 pounds,, but now im down to a steady 141, and once was 131 (but i still feel fat!)... I also want to be in the 120's or lower soooo bad..

    I guess im telling you all this, because, i've been there, and just want to say it's possible, and you'll get there... Nice blog btw... u from germany? I am now Verfolgen ur blog haha (i find this hilariouse because im from U.S)... Think Thin! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you so much for following my blog and thank you for your support. I hope that I'll reach the 120 pounds. I'm really sick of beeing that fat. And yes I am from Germany :)

    AntwortenLöschen