Mittwoch, 16. September 2009

1 pound down - 59 to go

I lost one pound when i stepped on the scale this morning. I'm really hoping that I'll lose another one tomorrow since I've done well today. I did some bicycling today and burned about 340 calories. And I ate not much troughout the day and had my main meal in the evening.
This is what I ate:
coffee with a little milk (30cal)
1 apple (60cal)
1 nectarine (51cal)
salmon and steamed veggies (314cal)
low fat milk (110cal)
(total: 565)
Tomorrow I'll have dinner at my parents house which is gonna be a struggle. I think I'm gonna eat nothing until dinner (only liquids) and then eat a little bit, telling my family I ate a lot before I came.
Whish me luck that I'll find the strength to not binge.

thank you my followers for following my blog!
Together we can do it!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good luck with your goals! i know i hate going to family things where everyone is watching you! stay strong!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much!
    Luckily the dinner went okay. I'm still too fat so my parents are not paying that much attention about what I eat, but still I don't want to make them suspicous.

    AntwortenLöschen