Mittwoch, 10. März 2010

Ugh, I'm feeling really bad today. Woke up with a headache and had a huge breakfast. I'm so mad right now. Having breakfast with my roommate is definitly not a good idea. I'm sick of food, I'm sooo sick of beeing fat. Ther anger I'm feeling right now is wanting me to b&p really bad.
Mad, mad, mad - aargh!
I need to fast while my roommate is away. I want to do a juice fast, but I need to buy a juicer first.
F*ing juicers are so expensive and I have a tight budget.
But I think I can maybe find a cheap one somewhere.

I hope roommate will be gone soon for a few weeks, roommates can be quite disturbing sometimes.
But she is really nice, so I'm feeling a little bad for wanting her to go soon.

Well aside of that I have to work a hole lot for university.
See you soon
xoxo

ps. blair thank you for your comment on my last post, it is great that you love coffee as much as I do.
I also love cinnamon. Yay for coffee :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen