Freitag, 19. März 2010

this is a try

After a couple confusing days and a lot of thinking, i decided to give this a try:

1. Doing a lot of sports, muscle training, biking, running, home trainer. At least 1 hour per day.

2. Eating more healthy and normal. I am so sick of this cycle of restricting and b&p. I decided to up my calorie intake to 1000 calories per day.

My eating plan should look like this:
morning: coffee + fruit smoothie
lunch: steamed vegetables or salad and lean protein (chicken, fish, low fat cheese or eggs)
dinner: same as lunch
snacks should be fruit or vegetables

as you may noticed no carbs are allowed.

3. NO MORE BINGES! and no more purging. period.

4. change of mindset. I'm trying to learn how to not be so obsessed with food and weight loss. (not sure yet how to accomplish that)

don't get me wrong, I still want that dream body. But I want to be healthier as well.

Thats it folks.
xoxo

1 Kommentar:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen