I am back with an update.
I am still sticking to my fast, even though I have a bit of circulation problems due to my low blood pressure.
I attended the birthday party two days ago and succeeded to not eat and have no alkohol ( i told my friends i took medication that day and would't be allowed to drink). I could't stay long, i felt sort of tired that evening and a little dizzy. The guy I told you about in my last post was there. We actually left the party together. We were heading in the same direction, which left us like twenty minutes of chatting before seperating in different directions. He is really nice and funny and we had an interesting and fun conversation. I couldn't tell if he was flirting (he was flirting with me before in classes), but it was a little sad. I just didn't feel that there was any chemistry there, it was more of a friendly vibe. In the end he gave me a hug. And it was..do you know when sometimes people hug you just a second too long? Well he was doing that but then saying something like: "Well, I guess I see you around." (and we don't see each other at university anymore) and then I said something really stupid: "yeah well maybe but maybe not". And that was it. Stupid!
I was sort of angry at myself for not asking him for his number or anything, but the chemistry thing really confused me. And it leaves me wondering if maybe I am not really that attracted to him.
But on to other things.
I am on day 8 with my juice fast. Only two more days.
So I am starting to think about what to eat after my fast and i was thinking about a "safe food" list.
So this is what I came up with:
- greens - lettuce, spinach, rocket etc.
- tomato and cucumber, bell pepper, carrots..basicly all kinds of veggies
- fruits - apples, oranges, all kinds of berries, grapes, melons, cherries, bananas..etc.
- veggie burger patties (homemade)
- eggs (poached, boiled, baked or as an omlette)
- fish - salmon, cod, trout, tuna, herring and seafood
- all kinds of beans in little portions
- homemade hummus
- homemade salsa and guacamole
- wasa cracker and low cal bread
- low fat cheese
- low fat yoghurt
- agave as a sweetener (low cal and low glycemic index)
My calorie restriction is going to be 800 a day.
I basicly want to eat more helthy but still not too much.
I want to focus on eating mostly raw fruits and veggies.
What do you think?
take care lovelies.