Montag, 4. Januar 2010

Day #2 and #3

My fast goes well, I am really surprised how it becomes more and more easy.
Just my digestion is a little off, I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, that never happend before.
My hunger disappears more and more.
I stepped on the scale this morning and lost 4 pounds. On new years I weighed 170 again, so I am down to 166 pounds, thank god.
I am very excited to see how much more I am going to lose.
It is so cold outside but I forced myself to go for a walk for an hour yesterday and today. It is so icy outside, to go for a run would be suicidal. I do what I can.
I love the feeling of coming home from a long walk in the snow, when my legs are nearly frozen and I cuddle up on my sofa with a book and a hot cup of tea.
Tomorrow university starts again. I am not too exited though.  We'll see how it goes.
I rearranged the furniture in my room today. I think I am addicted doing that. I have to do it like every 3 to 4 month. Anybody else there who's crazy like me?
I moved my bed to one corner of my room, and I really like it, it is kind of more cozy like that. But I am in constant frustration with my desk, I still need to find the optimal place for it. Right now I have it right befor my window and I like looking outside, but I have my back to the door and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable while sitting there.
I'm sorry I'm rambling.
Ladys have a good night, I am going to bed now, because it is almost midnight where I live.
xoxo

1 Kommentar:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome! You can do this :) stay strong! I find your blog very inspiring, I hope to get to the point again where I can fast. You're doing great xx

    AntwortenLöschen