Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010

Sunday, 13:16 PM

Days gone without purging: 1

Weight: 181 ( ... I'm speechless..gained all the weight back plus more..)

Intake so far:

Orange juice 108 cal
water

Besides the shocking results on the scale (what did I expected, eating like a pig for three weeks ?!)
I'm having a good day so far.
I purchased an exercise dvd called "30 Day Shred" by Jillian Michaels back 3 weeks ago. I did the routine for 2 days but then I had to stop due to my hospital inscident.
Today I started again and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The first time I did it I was nearly passing out. The great thing is, that it is just a twenty minute work out, which I can get through even if its hard. I'm planning on doing this for at least 30 days.

Does someone have the dvd? It would be great if someone would join me and we could do this together.

All in all I'm gonna focus on doing exercise and eating restricted, but maybe more than I normally would (we'll see how that goes) because I really really really (!!) do not want to binge and purge anymore.

Thank you so much for your support and advice Behind the Fat. I am gonna try hard to get away from mia.
Hopefully I will succeed.

thin.thin.thin. I really want to be thin.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen