Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

sunny spots on tinted walls

Sunlight is coming through my windows today. I have to say a lot of goodbyes these days. Scary. I am giving up my job to finish university. But I need to do this. Summer is coming to an end and I feel.. not ready..it's been to short. The days are getting darker already and I fear my depression will become worse with less sunlight during daytime. Maybe I should take some herbal medication this time around.
I had a shoulder injury for the last days which made it impossible for me to do yoga. I feel heavy and sluggish, even though I didn't gain weight. But my shoulder is getting better and as soon as it's over I am going back to my daily routine.
I am stuck at 168 pounds since the last 3 days. I hope to lose the last 3 pounds until friday so I can check my second goal weight of 165 lbs.
Need.to.lose.weight.!!!

 http://x1c.xanga.com/0b5f956032533278115371/b221532699.jpg

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you for following me! I really apprecaite it.

    What kind of herbal medications were you thinking about taking? I know that St. John's wart is a very common herbal remedy for depression, but most people don't realize that it interacts with lots of other drugs and food too (like yogurt, cheese, chocolate, coffee, alcohol, and even more).

    AntwortenLöschen