Samstag, 15. September 2012

I told you long before the sun is coming up

I am not gonna lie, it was hard for the last days not to eat, I've had hunger pains because I was eating so much before. But I know the pain is worth it. And it's gonna pass.

I am not working out at the moment, this is the next step. I have been doing Yoga in the morning, but I want to go running again. It is getting colder outside these days and I think it is going to be nice to run outside or ride my bycicle (I have to fix it before though).

I try to picture the image in my head of myself beeing skinnier and happy. I try to practise positive thinking. Focus my energy on the good in life. Yoga and Meditation is helping with that.



 http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldy1g71Cu51qfa9nso1_500.jpg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen