Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

starting point

I weighed myself today. 175lbs. I am very disappointed with myself. I knew the number would be quite high, but i was expecting to be at least 10 pounds lighter. But realizing how much I weigh is making me wanting to get off the weight even more. I know I have a long way ahead of me but I am going take every step of the way.

Here is what I ate so far today:
1 apple and half of a banana  (150)
green salad, 1 tomato, 1 hard boiled egg ( 243)
1 string cheese (50)

tonight I am going out to dinner with a friend (sadly I have to attend the dinner) but I think I can get away with having a vegetable soup or a salad.
I hate that whenever I am restricting, it makes me to not be social, not beeing social makes me depressing and ultimately leads to bingeing. I am trying the best I can. I am still trying to focus on the positive.
I am already feeling lighter. I am drinking lots of water and tea (which is making me go to the toilet like every 5 minutes, but hey I am flushing out the toxins, right?) and I am a tiny little step closer to my goal.

Until next time.
xoxo

http://s2.favim.com/orig/33/black-and-white-fashion-girl-thinspo-Favim.com-262304.jpg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen