Montag, 11. Juli 2011

Day 1 on the HSGD

Day 1 is succesfully over.
I managed to meet my goal of 900 calories today, wuut wuut!
So here is what I ate:

bf: coffee/milk

l: small bowl of pasta and tomato sauce

afternoon: small coffee/milk
                1 bite of cheesecake
                applejuice

d: 1 babybel light
    salad with balsamic vinegrette
    1/2 pkg shrimps (125g)

I'll have to say that the cheesecake was kind of a downfall, but I stayed under my 900 calories and had no carbs for dinner, so I am okay with it.
The only thing I totally forgot was to weigh myself this morning. I'll have to do that tomorrow.
My morning was so hectic that I totally forgot, stupid me.
But there's nothing I can do about it now.
Tomorrow morning I will also do the 30 Day Shred dvd. Jillian Michaels will kick my ass :)

Thank you girls for your encouraging words on my last post!
I hope you all do well.

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen