Mittwoch, 29. September 2010

sun is shining - the weather is sweet

Sometimes I think I might be bipolar.
How come that I have such highs and lows. It's crazy.

Today the sun is shining and I am just over the moon.
No eating intended today.
I am not even hungry.
I had coffe and a sip of orange juice.

I am going to clean up my room today. I have not been cleaning for a week and it looks like I've been robbed or something.
It's gonna feel good to have a clean room again.
I also plan to redecorate my room a bit. I become bored with how my room looks really easily.

I am planning on having only liquids today. I am gonna weigh myself on saturday morning and hopefully I will be the same weight or less.

There is a hole lot sitting on my shoulders like finishing papers for my university classes, finding a job etc. I get stressed even thinking about it. But I try to remain calm and do yoga and basicly tell myself that I am not stressed.
stress = binge = fat!

I hope y'all doing well girls.
Just remember taking one day at a time.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aww it'll be okayy! I hope everything settles down for you soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hope all gets better hon, keep working and you can do it! I am new to anorexia but am very serious about it so if you need to talk or if you have any tips visit my blog. proanabd.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen