Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010

confused..and panicking

Since yesterday I was attempting a try of "eating healthy and working out".

I had oats and fruit for breakfast, a healthy pita sandwich for lunch and egg white omlette and spinach salad for dinner. It went okay, also today I worked out in the morning, then had oats and fruit, pita sandwich for lunch.

Now dinner time is arriving and I wanted a baked potato, no butter only a little bit of low fat sour cream. Then I discovered my potatoes went bad. And now I am freaking out, not knowing what to eat, or even if I want to eat. I know that if I don't eat I will binge later.

I am such a loser, like for real.

I am whining about eating, and beeing weak and you all gorgeaus girls are so strong. I swear Bulimia is such a b***. I am too weak to restrict properly and now I am getting a panic attac over bad potatoes.

This is definitely not normal behaviour.

I don't know if I even want to post this, but I guess I'll do it.

I hope you have a better day then me, panic attac free and no bad potatoes involved.
xo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen